CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 29, 2011

What we've been up to...

Well- Some of you have been harassing me about updating this blog...and I have to admit I have done a poor job of keeping all of you up to date on our little lives- I'm sorry! Scarlett is gearing up for her recital and she LOVES going to dance class on Saturday mornings. Carter is walking- no wait- make that running- and he loves nothing more than going outside and playing with his ball, pushing toys around, and shooting baskets with his daddy. Here are some recent pics of our babies!


He found an Easter egg about 6 days after Easter...complete with a little chocolate surprise on the inside!


On the run!



Easter 2011- I'm 27 weeks prego with Kirby:)





Making Easter eggs surprises out of rice krispie treats!



Striking a pose!





Crash and burn




Dying eggs for the hunt!















1 comments:

the Holyoaks said...

Yay! I love updates! You look great and the kids are adorable, as always. I wish Audrey would pose for the camera as well as Scarlett does.