CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Summer is almost here!

We are ready for summer! I am lucky that both of my kids LOVE to play outside, eat popsicles, eat MORE popsicles, get dirty, get wet, ride bikes, play ball, and overall just be kids that feel right at home in the great outdoors! Makes a momma happy:)
We are preparing for Jantie's wedding in 2 weeks which will take place in Wimberly, Tx at the Red Corral Ranch. Scarlett will be the flower girl and Carter will be the ring bearer (that's his official title although I doubt he will be able to walk a straight line and hold anything- so basically I will be carrying him!) We are so excited to see Jantie and Buddy get married and to take in the beautiful scenery of the ranch- can we say mini vacation?!
I am 31 weeks prego with Kirby and feeling great! Her room is almost finished and I will be taking materntiy pics with my sister in law (Christina Shippey) pretty soon ( I will post pics of all things Kirby soon!)

In the meantime- satisfy your sweet tooth with these sweeties!



She loves to pose for pictures!


Perched in his new spot- IN the sandtable! I guess I better move it into the grass for when he topples out!



0 comments: