CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 15, 2010

October-ish!

Things around the Shippey household have been pretty standard lately. Sometimes I just like a good old fashioned post with the purpose of sharing a couple of cute pictures. My children fill my heart with so much joy, my cup overflows.
Scarlett enjoys school so much. Her sweet spirit is such a gift. She loves her brother so much. She helps hold his bottle when he is too lazy to do it himself! And, I caught a glimpse of them playing (yes, playing) with each other! That was so cool to watch...I caught myself smiling so big.

I love this picture because it showcases Scarlett's cheesy smile while Brother is showing off in the background! Classic!


At 7 months he is now eating LOTS of baby food, still hates meat, drinking 5-6 oz bottles, FINALLY starting to sleep through the night, has no teeth, and is army crawling! Oh yea and he says dadada alot!

His NEW favorite big boy achievement: water in a sippy cup!


Sporting the beanie.




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids are so darn precious!!!