CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 20, 2010

A WAY outdated post!

These days my time seems a bit limited...I wonder why?! Oh yeah- 2 kids, full time job, house, laundry, fixing food, feeding animals, more laundry, cleaning, husband- ok you get the picture. Let me update you in the quickest way possible:


1. Another Shippey baby is on the way- due July 25th! Our little bonus package! Here is how we shared the news with our family.



2. My ever so talented sister in law, Christina Shippey took our Christmas pictures! Here are our favorites...yes, we really did drag our daughters 4 post bed into a field! I have the BEST husband ever to help my crazy ideas come to life!








3. Brother is growing at a rapid pace! He has two teeth (he cut both at 7 months), and is crawling finally! His favorite thing to do is pull up on anything he can get his chubby little hands on. Here is a pic that sums up his favorite thing to do:




looking out!



from the outside he's just as cute!

4. Scarlett had her first Christmas program at school. Her class sang 5 songs. Here she is right after her WONDERFUL performance!


There she is up top to the left!

2 comments:

Danette said...

I love the photos and the announcement!!! Y'all are the cutest family ever!!!

the Holyoaks said...

Congratulations again! I'm so excited for you guys!