CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm proud of Me...and him!

These past 7 months have been so special. Carter and I have shared an incredible bond. I recently stopped nursing and I have to say I'm proud of me and him. We worked through the tough time of a nursing strike when he was 4 months...and I didn't give up. I went back to work and pumped, dealt with a 3 1/2 year old, and I took Fenugreek till I smelled like Maple Syrup to produce enough milk for my little chub chub. I'm proud of me and him. It has been the most unexplainable experience...one that I've shed happy and sad tears over. There aren't many things that I choose to toot my own horn about...but this is one of them. Sometimes in the middle of the night I still have urges to go in and nurse my sweet baby boy. All I can look back and say is that I'm proud of me...and him. It was amazing.

3 comments:

Katie Little Photography said...

I'm SO proud of you two also! Good job momma!

Danette said...

I'm so proud of you both! You're an awesome momma!!!
Danette

the Holyoaks said...

Nursing is one of those things that is HARD! So great job! Especially since you managed to continue while you were working!