CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 9, 2011

They supervise each other!

Let's admit it- sometimes when I don't hear crying or whining I sigh with relief and get some things done on my to-do list...today this is what the rascals were up to...


Brushing and ballet symposium in the tub!




Sister dumping AS MANY TOYS as she can in her brother's bed to keep him happy. And not knowlingly teaching him how to climb out of his crib:(


Oh Geez...I hope he forgets this moment and doesnt starts flinging himself out of his crib at this age (16 months) that's TOO EARLY!!!

2 comments:

Matt said...

Oh no! I hope he doesn't start climbing out yet either! He needs to wait a good long while before he starts that. Audrey likes to dump toys into Truman's crib too. It is nice when they entertain each other. Although, I prefer when they aren't making a mess while they do it. Cute pictures of your two!

Matt said...

Oops! That last comment and this one are both from Diana. I didn't realize Matt was signed in!