CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Little Dancer!

Scarlett started dance today at Bonnie Siscoe and I could not have been more proud of her! She had NO problem going into her class with her fellow dancer friends. She followed directions, laughed, and overall just had a great time! She couldn't stop talking about it on the way home! Here are some pictures of her first (sniff- my heart swells with pride) class!



Here she is modeling her new dance attire: crop pants, ballet shoes, pink tights, black leotard, and bun cover!
Her teacher Miss Lauren (who was a Rangerette in 2007! Yea RETTES!)

Scarlett is to the left of Miss Lauren (way to push yourself up front sister!)
I'm SO Proud of her!

1 comments:

the Holyoaks said...

She looks so cute and so grown up! Audrey is starting dance in September and is super excited about it too! I hope she does as well as Miss Scarlett!